iPadOS offers great tools for multi-tasking. Follow these steps to utilize two apps at once using split view mode on the iPad.
- Open any app you you want to work with in split view mode
- Open the iPad dock by swiping up from the bottom of the iPad screen
- Touch and drag any second application that you want to work with in split view mode to the side of the screen that you want it to appear on.
- Drag the divider between the applications to resize the area that each app uses on screen
- Completely drag the divider over an application to close it.