The Chromebook operating system offers specific tools for multitasking. To conveniently display two application screens at on-time follow these steps:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to show the overview of all your current application windows.
- Touch and drag a window that you want to multi-task to either side of the screen.
- Tap the other application you want to split the screen.
- Use the center divider line to resize the windows so that the split-screen is to your desired proportion.
- Drag the center line all the way to either side of the screen to end split-screen mode.